The palace was built in the mid XVIII century, on an empty space belonging to the Alpago family that was kept clear because of its possible military use behind the city wall. The owner, Andrea Alpago, wanted it to be completed by the architect Valentino Alpago-Novello for the wedding of his daughter Marianna with Matteo Doglioni-Dalmas in 1785, by adding the “barchessa” on the north side, probably designed by Clemente Doglioni. Inside there is a cycle of fresco paintings dating to the end of XV century, attributed to Antonio da Tisoi. They are shown her since 1995, when the building became the official seat of the Entrepreneurs Association of Belluno Province.
Source: Marco Perale
Via S. Lucano, 15, Belluno