Built between 1923 and 1926 by the venetian Eugenio Miozzi (1889-1979) as a substitution of the older bridge, built a little more north, whose first arch is the only surviving, built in 1837-41 by Antonio Zilli and collapsed in 1882 due to a big violent flood of the Piave river. It was wpened on May 23rd 1926 by the King of Italy Vittorio Emanuele III. All decoration parts are due to the bellunese Riccardo Alfarè (1882-1969).
Source: Marco Perale
Ponte Della Vittoria, Belluno