Built in 1664 by the College of Jurists, created in 1491 to gather all bellunese graduated in Law at Padua University, nobles and not nobles. On the outside it shows some inscriptions and coat of arms of the benefactors (venetian rectors, bishops and simple citizens) who gave to College the properties that allowed it to offer public assistance to the poor up to the fall of Venice in 1797. In 1873 it was chosen to host the City Museum, that opened in 1876.
Source: Marco Perale
Via Duomo, 14, 32100 Belluno