Characteristic building meant to complete in a spectacular way the northern urban extension of Belluno at the beginning of XX century. The palace was designed in 1910 by the bellunese architect Riccardo Alfarè (1882-1969) when the city decided to move north the Railway Station. The building, originally born to host a furniture maker but also his house, combines neoclassical tradition and modernist elements. It was finished only in 1918, after the war.
Source: Marco Perale
Piazzale Cesare Battisti, 10, 32100 Belluno