Built following a plan by Benedetto Protti, it opened on October 28th 1928, when the city decided to finally move north both the railroad tracks and the old Railroad Station built in 1886 on the location where now the Gabelli Elementary School are. With the same urban intervention, the nearby garden was designed in its actual shape by architect Alberto Alpago-Novello in 1940. The monument dedicated to the Mountain Artillery, by Massimo Facchin, was dedicated in 1993

Source: Marco Perale


Piazzale Vittime delle Foibe, 5-1 32100 Belluno

Opening Time

All days at 6.00 AM


not available


not available


not available