The simple XIX century Navasa-Colle house , at the western end of the old Campitello square, was completely modified in the urban completion of the monumental north side of the square in 1939-1940 designed by Alberto Alpago-Novello. To the old plain façade was added the arcade to complete the covered passage along the square, sustaining the new terrace built according to Palladio style. In the last fifty years it was the seat of the Banca d’Italia for Belluno’s province.
Source: Marco Perale
2 Via Giacomo Matteotti, Belluno