A palace erected in baroque style at the beginning of XVII century, assembling two or three older buildings. The construction was decided by the Cesa family, who owned an altar in the nearby church of Santo Stefano. Admitted in the noble city council in 1547 and extinguished in 1624, surviving in the Pagani-Cesa branch. The XVII century façade shows many coat of arms, and among them particularly impressive both fot its size and for its location just above the central triple window is the coat of arms of the Cesa family, showing a lamb and three millet ears. The building in 1932 has been deeply renewed inside and modified. Now it hosts the Chamber of Commerce.
Source: Marco Perale
Via Roma, 15, 32100, Belluno