Tipical private building, well balanced as it shows the typical arcade palace with different windows sizes and forms, peculiar to the urban architectural pattern of Belluno.
The little palace was built in 1595 by Giacomo Barpo, who in the next year succeeded in reintroducing his family into the noble city council.
The building is the last existing example of Renaissance architecture in the northern city extension of the Santo Stefano quarter, built between Campitello and Borgo Prà at the beginning of the historical road leading to Venice and Cadore.
Source: Marco Perale
Piazza S. Stefano, 10, 32100, Belluno